I have another outfit for Numberology that starts tomorrow. Duality by Sassy is super cute and sexy. I paired it here with jewelry by Pekka called Infinity in black. And Mina has a new hair out for the event called Silvia. I had a little problem with it, because the hair goes past my scalp line, but I had an old pack of Truth hair bases to match the color.
As a huge FF7 fan, I’m so mad at myself that I didn’t know about the Midgar sim before. It is so beautifully and perfectly decorated that I felt I was really at the wall market. I half expected to see Cloud and Aeris running after Tifa in the playground. It was also the perfect backdrop for my recent purchase from SAKIDE at the World Goth Fair. The Inkubus Outfit in Black is her charity item for the event. From the Catnip Carnival I grabbed Truth’s Noemi in light blonde.
Numberology starts in just a couple days, and having seen some of the designs already. I can tell you, you do not want to miss this one. Going 0-9 with 4 stores in each number that’s 40 stores! The set up is pretty sweet too. Instead of walking around to each store (UGH! Makes me tired just thinking about it) you can keep your Draw Distance to about 120 and just let your cam do all the work. This first outfit I wanted to show was from 22769 for #9 which in Numerology is my number (you can find out yours here). It’s called the Asmita Sari & Bustier. LoQ also has out her new release and with help from Plurk friends helped me decide on purchasing called Rye in Chocolate Copper. In the back is a small pony tail that you can’t see in this photo. I’m also wearing MONS Foggy Eye Shadow in Fuchsia.
This is my first year at World Goth Fair and I was pleasantly surprised by all the amazing designs. I have a major love for Bilo right now and after seeing this dress, it just reinforces why. Whenever I go to a charity event, I’d much rather by whatever the special donation is, than anything else. I love this purple but it didn’t go great with my usual blond. So I popped over to Emo-tions to see what new amazing-ness they had and came out with Passion in Black. I also threw on MONS new release for Zodiac called Gemini in Gray. Looking through new poses on MP, came across the Drama set from Axix who is new to me. I will definitely be heading over there to see what other goodies they have.
The Plastik has a new outfit out for We ❤ Roleplay. The new round opens June 4th. I have yet to hit up this new event, but have been meaning to with my growing passion for alternative looks. It comes in 5 different styles but I love this dress in owl the most. I grabbed Lelutka’s new hair ADA in Marilyn Roots Fade to pair it with.
Barnesworth Anubis has come out with this amazing Santa Barbara Bungalow for Home & Garden Expo 2013.
I normally don’t do a lot of house & furniture posts but I just loved this so much I had to.
The house by itself is only 65 Prims! Which is amazing since my prim allowance is less than 300.
This is also my first house with a bathroom lol.
To go with the house I also bought the wood picket fence kit. Each section is around 5 prims each and copyable so you can make however big of a fence you want.
A retro living room set is available along with a bedroom with adult animations or PG for the faint of heart.
Everything you sent on has some really cute poses and gives you props as well.
The living room set is a total of 31 prims for 13 pieces and the bedroom is 14 prims for 6 pieces.
There’s a small patio area in the back with another fireplace as well.
Also I’m wearing:
Exile – All Over You
Mons Make-Up Eyeshadow Foggy
Somnia Velveteen Dress – Red (100 Block)
Virtual Insanity Mesh Square Nails – 123 Piano (Zodiac)
Shoes: DECO Sequined Heels – Onyx
- How long have you been blogging? Since October 2011
- Why did you start blogging? I was really into hunts when I first started. It was a great way to explore new stores and get something free that shows off what kind of style that store is. Some I went back to to actually buy something, others I tossed. My first ever was The Twisted Hunt a couple years before I started blogging and fell in love then out of love when I realized that it was ridiculous to spend an hour trying to find a damn box when all I got was texture shirt that everybody used. But of all the bad, there was a lot of good. And for that reason I wanted to create a blog showing off the great things you can find. Hence my first blog title being Hunting With Trixie.
- How many times a week do you post an entry? Varies. Sometimes everyday if there’s really great events and new releases going on. And sometimes I just don’t feel motivated to be creative and I just want to sit on my couch and play video games lol.
- How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? IHeartSL is always my first stop when getting online. After that JuicyBomb.com and StrawberrySingh.com
- Do you comment on other people’s blogs? Sometimes. I usually favorite pictures on Flickr though.
- Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Not all the time, but it’s nice to know how many people saw a post I put a lot of work into.
- Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? I don’t regret anything I’ve written cause I for the most part don’t write blurbs which I’ve been trying to change. I do however regret some photos. I am totally guilty of throwing stuff together just so I can hurry up and blog it.
- Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? Up until now, no.
- Do you blog under your real name? No, I blog under my second life name. I have never blogged under my real name.
- Are there topics that you would never blog about? Not really. But then again, there’s a lot that I haven’t been asked to blog about.
- What is the theme/topic of your blog? Definately Second Life fashion. I’m trying to get out of my comfort zone more, but it’ll take time.
- Do you have more than one blog? If so, why? Nope.
- What have you found to be the benefits of blogging? It has definately helped me meet more people in SL. And has allowed me to be more creative.
- So, why do you continue to blog? Creativity. I used to love to write when I was younger. But I’m been sucked into RL problems for so long that I lost my passion for it. This is helping me get it back.